Wednesday class – Tambourine in belly dance
What this course has to offer?
Join our belly dance class and embark on a journey through the captivating history of this mesmerizing art form! In our upcoming session, students will learn a stunning belly dance choreography featuring the enchanting tambourine as a prop. Discover how belly dancers throughout history have skilfully incorporated the tambourine into their performances, adding an element of grace, rhythm, and allure to their dances. Get ready to master this ancient art and create your own magical moments with the tambourine in hand!
In addition this course is highly recommended if you planning to be part of our full Bellydance choreography.
Time : 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Every Wednesday Total 4 sessions starting Wednesday 13th Sep 2023)
Venue: Sangam Studio 205 Newtownards Road BT4 1AD
Suitable for Beginners and Intermediate Levels!!
- All of our courses aren’t refundable* but transferrable(only complete module) if agreed in advance. By signing up to our modules, you agree to this.
- If you are bringing your own food please know that no animal products are allowed in the studio (only dairy). Ethical policy of Yoga Studio.
- Video of choreography is only provided when you attend all modules covering entire choreography.
Also please note below Covid-19 related guidance:
- Don’t leave your house if you or anyone in your house is having Covid-19 symptoms. Get in touch if this is case and we can arrange cover up of missed class in coming classes. This course is not refundable
- Please follow social distancing inside and outside of the venue
- Please wash your hands regularly and also use sanitiser available at entrance of space
- Also please bring your face coverings and use it appropriately.